Friday 13 February 2015

Meet Miss Jade the Jester

Meet Miss Jade in her Jester costume....

Miss Jade
Mixed Media on Mixed Media Paper
42cm x 30cm = 16 1/2" x 12"
Her face was created on watercolour paper with watersoluble crayons and pencils and acrylic paint.  Jade's clothes and hat are gelli prints and the mixed media paper background has been gelli printed too.

Miss Jade is available to purchase in my Etsy store.

I shall create some more jesters towards the end of the alphabet when I run out of gemstones/minerals to name my girls.

Meet Miss Kallie on Monday and meet my other girls - Miss Amethyst, Miss Beryl, Miss Charlotte, Miss Diamond, Miss Emerald, Miss Frida, Miss Goldie and Miss Honey here....



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...