Monday 15 December 2014

Little Books Part 3

Today on the Cre8ive Klatch blog I show you how to bind the pages you've created with the washi tape you've made into Little Books.

 
 Part 1 showed you how to make different backgrounds and pages for your book.

Part 2 gave you some tips to make your own washi tape.

Part 3 binding the book together - no needles required!!!

Here's one of the books I made, the pages can be seen here and here.  This book is going to be used for my One Little Word 2015 project - so check back here on Jan 1st for more info and pics.



This Little Book 3 part tutorial started because I organised a postcard swap and one the ladies asked what I was going to do with them.  I was thinking I could include them in my art journal or create a book with them.  So here's the book I created.





Here are the postcards I made:

I hope you have fun creating your book.  Please join our Cre8ive Klatch FaceBook Group and share your creations - I would be thrilled to see them and I'm happy to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you.

Michelle.

PS If you would like to buy some gelli prints to decorate your pages or in your art journal, for collage and mixed media art then check out my Etsy store for some great Gelli Print Packages.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...