Thursday 18 September 2014

Studio Table Untouched

The ladies from Cre8tive Klatch are encouraging everyone to join in with Seth Apter's Studio Table - Call for Particpants. The idea is to show the reality of what your creative table looks like not one designed for a magazine.



This was great timing for me because last week I built one of those shelving units all by myself - a job that's much easier with two people and I had to give my art space a tidy up anyhow.  I also planned to reveal my recently re-arranged room to you too.



For my Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts friends - I built this second shelving unit to fit all my plastic baskets/containers of my prints!! Previously they were on the floor in baskets and not in baskets!! I've shifted my desk so my papers are nice and close to me!!!

Before shot!  This was my son's room but he's moved out of home so I'm very grateful that I now have this space to use.



If you want to join in and show everyone your studio/creative table then head over to Seth's blog for more details.  And leave me a comment below so I can have a sticky beak too!!  :D

16 comments:

  1. Love how you've transformed your sons room and way to go for putting those shelves together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always need lots of room for those gelli printed papers. Great idea. xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to find your blog through the studio table thingy... I have to say your area is pretty neat, and that blue wall is amazing... i can only imagine how wonderful it looks in the light in WA...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a totally different look. But you are still neat whichever shot I look at.

    I have a gelli I wanted for over three years, but once I got it, I didn't care for it. Looks like probably need to play with it some more, since you seem to have stockpiled many papers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, get out your gelli plate and have another go! I love mine!

      Delete
  5. You studio looks so NICE!! Love it Michelle!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your studio table and creative space look wonderful! Thanks for sharing your space with us all =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your art space! I haven't been brave enough to try gelli printing yet. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like the rearranging was necessary. The new shelving certainly filled up fast! That happens in my studio too. :) Been dying to try my hand at Gelli printing, but I have so much going on... and no room to work it in.... You'll see what I mean if you pop over to my blog post at some point! LoL! Happy Gelli!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean about so much going on, I'd love to try encaustics but don't really have the room.Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  9. wow - so tidy - I love the blue wall. Isn't it amazing how any additional storage is suddenly full? thank for letting us in to visit!

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...