Monday 14 July 2014

ShellsintheBush Etsy Shop

I have finally opened an Etsy shop!!!!

I am selling my heart pendants and Gelli Print Packages which have a variety of gelli print papers in them.



These packages are great for art journaling, collages and mixed media, making cards, ATC's, book marks and tags...
I will be adding some of my collages and gelli prints over the next few days!

PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?
Inspire and be inspired as a part of the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group. I would love for you to join me there.





2 comments:

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...