Tuesday 10 June 2014

More Gelli Print Collages

I had such fun playing with my gelli prints and turning them into collages I made some more...

Which one is your favourite? My faves are the last three!!!  























Here are some of the round prints before collaging them:




PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Then I would love you to join me at the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group.

1 comment:

  1. I love how some of them look like the moon, coming up over the pine trees. Or maybe the sun setting over the pine trees, either way, I like! I like!

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...