Sunday 1 June 2014

May 2014 Recap

At the beginning of May I was getting ready for the art sale at Myattsfield Vineyard, then spent time rearranging some rooms in my house to create an art space for me to store my paintings and supplies in and to play in my art journal and catch up with the art journal challenges that I am doing this year.

Art sale at Myattsfield Vineyard:

Art Space:

Art Journaling:

Faces in the World Challenge: Top left is the drawing I sent to the first person out of three - top right is how it returned back to me - I could add more to it but love it how it is!
- Middle left (minus the crayon) is how Joyce's drawing arrived to me and the right is how I sent it on to Sandy.
- Bottom left is Sandy's face that came to me after Joyce had drawn on the face - I found the blue background to be a great challenge - the right pic is how I sent it back to Sandy.



Journal 52:

Documented Life Project:

Hope your month went well.

PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Then I would love you to join me at the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...