Tuesday 3 June 2014

Gelli Party

I had a fabulous day yesterday hosting a gelli plate printing party at my house.  Many thanks to Debbi, Sarah and Anna who came along. We chatted and laughed and shared ideas and made prints and ate yummy food.


Please do not Pin the above photos to Pinterest, thank you.


And here are some of the prints I made:





PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Then I would love you to join me at the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group.











No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...