Saturday 8 March 2014

Round Gelli Plate Fun 2

I had some more round gelli plate fun yesterday.  This time I cut out a zig zag mask and used deli/greaseproof paper and bubble wrap for texture.


I'm not too sure what I'm going to do with these pieces, they were experimental pieces but I know I'll have fun playing with them.


Below - It was fun to press down the bubble wrap onto paper after I had pressed it onto the plate.

Below has two layers, the first with the asterisk shape had little paint and needed another layer of transluscent colour.

PS  Do you love creating gelli prints?  Want a place to discuss gelli printing?  To show off your work?  Share your ideas? Discuss the pros and cons of different paints/paper/plates/tools etc?  Get some great ideas on what to do with the thousands of prints you have created?

Then I would love you to join me at the Gelatin Printing Enthusiasts Facebook Group.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...