Friday 28 February 2014

Art Journal Challenges

Documented Life Project:

Week Eight - Add a flap to your flap.  I used an envelope that was sent to me with 'happy, art mail' in it and the quote was from another bundle of 'happy, art mail'.





 Week Nine - Collage something you recycled. I recycled the gelli print and the butterflies I created from some 'happy, art mail' that I've received.



Journal 52 - Week 8 - Found Poetry


This Week’s Prompt: Found Poetry

"For this week’s prompt, we will explore found poetry. Whether you decide to write a haiku or a sonnet or a freestyle poem – all depends on what you can find to make poetry out of!"

I created a Haiku out of magazine words.



The truth about love,
Paradise, blossomed, savoured
Not so naughty sex.

bahahahahahahahahaha.......


Nothing brilliant here as I've been concentrating on my gelli plate printing and my girls this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...