Sunday 2 February 2014

29 Faces Challenge Day 1

Ayala Art started her 29 Faces Challenge yesterday and I created a face yesterday so I thought I'd join in on the challenge - to create a face per day using any size, style, technique, medium, material or surface.

I was so inspired by Tamara Laporte from Willowing's recent girl that I created my own.

I used watercolour paper and crayons, acrylic paints, inks, paint pens, and gelli printing.



Here's one I created last week....

Have a great weekend....

12 comments:

  1. Both are just gorgeous. And inspiring. I want to be able to use a lot of different paints and pencils on the same painting like you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work - thanks for sharing your technique!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your work is becoming so varied! I love what you’re doing and how you pursue new techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your art Your work just gets more and more diverse! I admire that you’re always looking to learn more techniques. All your art is very recognizable as Shell’s work though, your personal touch and style always shows thru clearly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both are beautiful faces and loving all the fab colours. Hugs Annette x

    http://nettysartadventures.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. they are lovely, and love the way you showed your progress too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Michelle! I always found faces so challenging..Your work is so lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very neat. I like seeing all the stages. I am really liking all these textures that you and others are adding. Such a nice addition to your great art!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just fab!

    Nice to meet you and your art!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. They're all pretty cool faces.

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...