Thursday 21 March 2013

esordio>debut>beginning Exhibition Invite

A couple of months ago I heard about an Emerging Artists' Exhibition so I put on my brave girl boots and rang the gallery and left them my website address. They phoned me back and said yes they'd like me to exhibit so I've been busy painting, varnishing and getting my paintings ready.

The opening night is this Friday, 22nd March at 6:30pm at the Zig Zag Gallery, 50 Railway Road, Kalamunda.


Do not miss the wonderful opportunity to view the works of these emerging artists at

The Zig Zag Gallery Kalamunda


Vicki Lee Johnston Botanical Artist


Katalin Dobos Textiles

Michelle Reynolds Acrylic on Canvas

Julia Sutton Hot Wax Encaustic

Carolyn McIntosh Acrylic on Canvas

Ian Kaye Found Sculptural



Yesterday I wrapped up my paintings and dropped them at the gallery.











On Tuesday I wrapped up two paintings to go to the Beverley Art Show which will be held over the Easter Weekend.



So I've been busy and it's all been happening here which is all very exciting as well as scary and nerve-wracking.  Wish me luck, all the best, send out positive vibes and good ju-ju that I sell a couple of my babies, oops I mean paintings. 

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck, Shells, I admire your spunk! You will do fine! I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, congratulation Shells for having the courage to take such big steps! All the best for the exhibition :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...