Friday 16 November 2012

Truth in Her Heart

Here is my latest girly painting.

She Found Her Voice and Spoke the Truth In Her Heart, mixed media on watercolour paper, 56cm x 76cm or 22" x 30".


Here are some close up shots of the balloon and the heart...dictionary papers...


Still a work in progress...I have a headache today so I'll leave her for a few days and then look at her with fresh eyes and hopefully find some solutions to 'problems' and have made some decisions on where to take the background next....


Anyone else work upside on their paintings?

Here's a pic of me with the painting so you can see the size of it - it's full size watercolour paper - 56cm x 76cm or 22" x 30".


What do you think I should do?  Leave it or do more work with the background? I still need to write in the words...She found her voice and spoke the truth in her heart...around the balloon or up sthe side of her body...maybe in white as it could use a little contrast...


2 comments:

  1. She's beautiful, Michelle. Such a solemn looking face. I love the background as it is but your writing will complete it : ) I'm sorry you lost a friend. Unfortunately it happens, when others can't be strong enough to face the truth xx

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...