Friday 17 August 2012

Glass and Bezel Pendants

Last Monday I made 50 pendants and took hundreds of photographs and lost the cable to my camera-computer when it got tangled up in the cords of the printer...now I have found the cable and can show you some pics...











I buy all my supplies from Annie Howes Etsy store and on her website is a tutorial.  I have found Annie's products and service to be excellent and she gave me a $20 discount on postage to Australia.












I had to cut down my business cards to fit into the organza bags...

I am taking these pendants with me to America to give as gifts to people I meet.  Any I have left I will be selling in October when I've returned.

Not everything went to plan as you can see from these rejects - they loose their colour if you put too much glue/Diamond Glaze on them esp before setting them in the trays...what I then did was soak them in warm, soapy water until the cabuchon, tray and paper separated and am making some more.




3 comments:

  1. These are BEautiful, Shell. I'm sure the lucky recipients will love them.
    I might have a go myself. I'm off to see how it's done. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. Naughty cable hiding from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Thanks for sharing your fabulous information :) What a fabulous idea for gifts for Christmas :)They're beaiutiful Shell :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...