Wednesday 21 March 2012

Workshop Wednesday

Neil Elliott has extended his workshop for another 2 weeks of mixed media fun, well, I couldn't wait until today so I got started over the weekend with some larger canvases and yesterday I  played with some experimental little-uns/minis/8"x8" and today I painted them - some need more detail...


I chose owls to put onto the minis and did them all differently...and they may have changed by the end of the week too...

Which owl do you like the best???




Batman Owl - a tribute to Neil as he has painted characters with batman masks on them.... hehehe...




If you like owls then check out Deborah Velasquez, Nellie Windmill, Juliette Crane and My Owl Barn -who provided the inspiration for my owls.

The larger canvases now have colour... still not too sure what I'm going to do with them...



3 comments:

  1. I love the first owl. Gorgeous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well....I like them all! Great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...I think I like the orange and blue one best. I enjoy the contrast of warm and cool. And your background on your larger canvases are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...