Saturday 24 March 2012

Six Obsessions on Saturday

1.  I'm obsessed with alliteration - it started with {sunday snippets} and Shell's Sunday Snippets, Six Thoughts on Saturday or Sunday if I didn't get round to it on Saturday, Six Pix on Saturday and now Six Obsessions on Saturday.

2. I'm obsessed with sewing patterns in my art - created another one today...




3.  I'm obsessed with this colour scheme and with using my brayer roller to apply paint - Atelier Red Gold, Atelier Prussian Blue, Golden Fluid Acrylics - Green gold and Phalo Turquoise and white.  Have used it in these three paintings and it even looks different with this newer painting.


4.  I'm obsessed with this background that I showed you the other day - I took it to a friend's house yesterday and she saw it differently to me - so now I see it so many ways, including upside down that I don't want to add anymore to it - just want to give it some clever name and sell it.



Sunburnt Country or Unchartered Territory or Coast....



5.  I'm obsessed with Silhouette Storybooks - a picture paints a thousand words - so what story does this painting tell you.... (and yes, I made that name up!!!)




6.  I'm obsessed with Forestville on my iPad but ssshhhh don't tell my hubby...


Are you obsessed with anything lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...