Wednesday 8 February 2012

Workshop Wednesday

I went to Neil Elliott's Workshop again today - week 3 and worked on my mixed media confetti trees and an abstract that I haven't decided on yet.

Here is the painting Neil brought in today titled:  High and Dry


Here are my confetti trees not yet finished - working on the sky....

And my abstract not too sure where it's going but it's fun learning new techniques and how to do things properly.

Hope everyone is having fun and learning lots from their online courses....have a great Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Love the confetti trees! Can't wait to see where the abstract takes you! I'm doing Bloom True. Wish I was taking it in person! Good luck with your class. Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is that!? I'm glad you are enjoying the class, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Love "high and Dry" and your confetti trees :)I've been doing some abstract work lately also but am finding it Very Challenging...i've kind of turned into something...not sure how to complete it! Look forward to seeing what you do with yours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hey I love those confetti trees, maybe I can see one up close one day! Can't wait to see this series in person, perhaps I should make a dat for the bush! Glad to see yo

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...