Monday 10 October 2011

Painting My Box

This afternoon I did some more work on my Life Book 2012 box after I went to the gym, shopping, baked a cake and cleaned the house this morning.  Work before art play.

I added some paint using the brayer roller, after it dried I stamped on some bling colours using bubble wrap and rubber mat then used letter and number stamps to write on the words life book 2012.


Is it finished???  I'm not sure - what do you think?

Have you registered for Life Book 2012???  Let me know - it's going to be awesome.

Time for some chocolate cake and coffee.  :D





6 comments:

  1. Michelle, your box is gorgeous! I admire you discipline for work before fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say it's finished. I guess I don't know too much about Life Book--is the box for items relating to the class projects?

    You are one busy lady:)

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one question.???Do you happen to love the color blue!!!!! Now when I see the color I think of you!
    -D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I'm taking Life book too. i dont have a box like this. I thought i'd keep it all in with my studio.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments everyone. The box is for putting the pages of work in to keep them safe throughout the year so they don't get lost or torn which they might do in my 'studio'/junk room.

    Yes, I love the colour blue.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great box Michelle. Thanks for be-friending me on Willowin.ning. I can't wait to start Life Book, both as teacher and student. I look forward to getting to know you better. Thanks for the coffee and cake.
    Kyles =D

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...