Wednesday 21 September 2011

Wet Wednesday

I just opened my kitchen back door to take a photo of my view for you...can you see the rain drops????


Here's my view in good weather....



This blue fairy wren tried to visit me yesterday - this photo was taken through the window...


I tried to get more canvases from the art store but they still don't have any in my size/price but they are at the docks waiting to be unloaded....check on Saturday......though I did get one canvas and an entry form into another art awards show.  :D

Still waiting on some sunny weather and some time to take some photos of my paintings and take them to the printer to see whether they can be turned into prints...will ask about business cards/cards etc too...

Looking forward to the weekend and doing some painting.....





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comments on my paintings and Corbin. FYI, Corbin's mother, Erin, is from Forbes NSW. Along with my son, they are all heading back to Aussieland for a three week visit in Dec. and early Jan. So, I guess that makes my little Corbin part Australian. YEA! P.S. I love a nice rainy day, here and there!

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...