Sunday 24 July 2011

Kimberley Holiday and Painting

Arrived back from our holiday late Tuesday night and spent the next couple of days washing, ironing and cleaning.  On Friday I found time to finish the painting I started before I went away and it will be for sale this weekend at the local art store during their Affordable Art Sale.

Flowers (I really need to come up with a better title than that....)


My holiday was great, hiked through many gorges and went to many falls including: Amalia Gorge, El Questro Gorge and Emma Gorge - all had freezing cold but beautiful waterfalls.  Hiked 2 hours to the Mitchell Falls which is a series of 4 waterfalls and was just stunning - an awesome place to sit and reflect on the earth's natural beauty. 


I also fell in love with the Cockburn Ranges and can't wait to paint them:


I hope all's well in your part of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...