Sunday 10 April 2011

Ribbons...

I completed my first large intuitive painting today at home.  I'm still not sure if it's finished yet, could do more to it but will leave it for now.  My husband gave it the title of Ribbons as he thinks it looks like ribbons...

Tomorrow is the last art group for the term, and am working on an intuitive painting in class so the other members can see it transforming.  Life drawing classes have finished too which is just as well as I'm hopeless at that.

April is a big month for our family.  My aunty and uncle and cousin from Germany are visiting for a month, as well as my brother-in-law and sister-in-law will be  here for 2 weeks too.  Then there's school holidays, all the birthdays, Easter, Will and Kate's wedding as well as the big family get-together at the end of the month.


Ribbons, acrylic on canvas, 30" x 40" 75cm x100cm 10th April 2011



Enjoy your April...

2 comments:

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...